The Airflex Storm is an incredibly powerful 800psi machine, capable of running over 200ft of hoses direct from your van and comes with a host of features to help you clean to a higher standard faster and with less effort.
Unleash the Power of the Storm!
- Top-of-the-range machine.
- Cleans around 4 times quicker than standard twin vac/130psi machines.
- Much faster drying.
- Outperforms a standard twin vac even at 150ft!
- Can be run direct from the van or as a portable.
- Truckmount-style speed and drying times at a fraction of the cost!
- Can run 200ft hose direct from your van.
The Storm's high performance pump and super-powered parallel vacuum set-up mean the operator can move the wand up to 4 times faster - you can move the wand just as quickly as you would if using a truckmount, without needed to spend lots of time on additional dry wand passes (necessary with 'in-series' machines).
- Solution Tank: 55 Litres.
- Recovery Tank: Airflow friendly cylindrical design.
- Pump Pressure: 800psi 1/2hp adjustable plunger pump.
- Vacuum System: Bigairflow system with big bore internal plumbing.
- Vacuum Motors: Genuine Lamb Ametek 6.6 High Efficiency Vacuum System.
- Vac Hose Port: 2" port accepts 1.5" and 2" vacuum hose.
- Exhaust: 4" big bore with optional easypack silencer.
- Easy Load System: No need to lift machine into van.
- Built-in Power Sprayer: Adjustable spray lance optional.
- Direct Feed: Can connect to external tanks with no extra pump needed.
- Tank Construction: Tough polyethelene.
- Control Panel: Top mounted for convenience.
- Rear Wheels: 12" non marking for easier stair climbing.
- Front Wheels: 4" non marking with locking brake.
- Vacuum Shut-Off: Yes.
- Power Cable: 25ft high visibility orange cables.
- Dimensions (cm): 45(W) x 80(L) x 105(H).
- Weight: Approx. 50Kg (800psi machine).
- Inline Heater: Optional.
- Warranty: 5 years casing, 1 year parts.