Alltec Citrus Pre-Spray is a degreasing agent which helps to improve the cleaning performance of hot water extraction cleaning on heavily soiled carpets and heavily soiled traffic lane areas. Helps to break down and emulsify grease and tracked soil, food and beverage spills and emulsify grease and dirt until extracted out with hot water extraction cleaning. 5L
The fast acting formula dissolves grease, oils and digests most food stains fast, whilst maintaining a pH level safe enough for all synthetic and wool carpets. it is effective even on intensely soiled carpeting in both domestic and commercial properties, due to the unique blend of citrus solvents and surfactants. A powerful and effective prespray to help reduce the time you spend cleaning while leaving a refreshing citrus fragrance for the customer. For heavily soiled areas use with a slow speed rotary machine prior to hot water extraction to increase agitation and reduce cleaning time.
Dilution ratio: 1:40
- Always test for colour fastness before use.
- Dilute 25ml per Litre (1:40) in warm water.
- Pre-spray directly onto carpet and agitate.
- For extreme soiling, dilute 50ml per Litre of warm water.
- Use with a slow speed rotary machine prior to hot water extraction to increase results and reduce cleaning time.
For Hydroforce inline sprayers: Add 1 Litre to 1:25 - 2.5 litres of warm water.
Download the Safety Data Sheet below.