Sorry - currently out of stock.
Chemspec Formula 429 Plus - The ideal, fragranced, concentrated antimicrobial to help with protection from potential risks. A concentrated water based antimicrobial with multi-surface broad spectrum kill and residual control. Suitable for black water, sewage and trauma scene contamination.
Can be used on carpets, fabrics and hard surfaces.
Ordering Case Quantity (4 x 5L) qualifies for a discount.
Effective for political micro control of A/H1N1 swine, Mycobaclerium, Tuberculosis, MRSA, Medical Waste Treatment, Feline Calicivirus (Human Norovirus surrogate), Feline Coronavirus (SARA surrogate), enveloped and non-enveloped virus, HIV and C.difficile.
4 – Biocides
2 – Instant Kill and Residual Efficacy
9 – Nanoscopic Level Activity
STRONG Independently tested against the A/H1N1 swine flu virus amongst many others (see above).
SAFE Safe for humans, works on a nanoscopic scale similar to the virus. Too small to harm people.
ONE PRODUCT FOR ALL USES Surfaces / Hands / Rooms / Spray / Fog / Wipe / Foam / Mop.
ECONOMICAL One product in a 5L container. Use as you need. No expensive packaging.
ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT Has no significant impact on the environment.
SURFACES Formula 429 has 4 biocides and a polymer backbone which offers ongoing residual efficacy.
WET or DRY The unique hydrophobic properties allows Formula 429 to work on wet or dry surfaces.
AIR Can be fogged (Mini-Fogger or Blastmaster Wet Fogger) offering complete fabric of the room decontamination if required.
Directions for Use Spraying:
- Use diluted 1:9 with water (e.g. 200ml to 1.8 litres of water) using a pump up sprayer or Foamer.
- Spray all contaminated surfaces prior to handling.
- Remove source contamination.
- Clean all affected areas.
- Spray all affected areas for broad spectrum kill and residual control.
Directions for Use Foaming:
- Use diluted 1:4 with water (e.g. 500ml to 2 litres of water).
- Follow spraying instructions 2, 3 & 4.
- Apply foam evenly onto all contaminated areas to deliver extended dwell times and deeper surface penetration.
Directions For use ULV Fogging:
- Use diluted 1:9 with water (e.g. 200ml to 1.8 litres of water). Can be used with the Mini-Fogger or Blastmaster Wet Foggerr.
- No rinsing required.
Please note that, unlike Formula 429, the concentrated Plus product is not classed as food safe.
ph Value: Neutral
Dilution: See above
Appearance: Clear Liquid
Fragrance: Forest Fresh
Safety Data Sheet is available below to download.