Chemspec One Earth Carpet Cleaner & Prespray Powder replaces DFC210. An Ecologo-Certified Detergent Free Cleaning product. Product combines with carpet soils and surfactant residues to make them free rinsing to leave carpets residue-free and clean.
One Earth Carpet Cleaner & Prespray Powder is an alkaline pretreatment formulation, ideal for use on traffic lanes and other heavily soiled carpeting areas.
Comes in powdered form for maximum economy.
Can be used as a prespray or as a rinse.
For use with Pressure Sprayer: Mix 2 scoops (3oz or 90g) per 18L of hot water for pre-spraying traffic lanes and heavily soiled carpets.
For use with Inline Sprayer: Mix 4-6 scoops (6-9oz or 180-270g) in 4.8L of hot water, depending on soil conditions.
Be sure powder is completely dissolved before using.
- Vacuum the carpet thoroughly.
- Preinspect/pretest/pretreat spots as needed. Post wet floor signs as needed.
- Apply ready-to-use solution at the rate of 200 square feet per ready-to-use 4L (5 square metres per litre). Use a coarse spray and avoid generation of fine mist. Avoid overspray on surfaces not being cleaned.
- Allow 10 to 15 minute dwell time but do not allow solution to dry on the carpet.
- Rinse extract with hot water.
- Use sufficient airflow to ensure that the carpet will dry quickly.
- After the surface has dried, vacuum to remove any residues.
pH: 9.5 (ready-to-use solution)
Safety Data Sheet and Product Specification Sheet are available below to download.