A spotting revolution has begun!
If the problem is in the carpet backing or the pad, then the solution is the Water Claw Sub-Surface Spot Lifter. Flush out urine contamination, drinks, oils, soap residues, food spills, etc., completely. Use with a truckmount, portable, or mini-extractor. Accepts 1.5" or 2" hose cuffs.
Incredible results! Amazingly simple! Try it once and you'll wonder how you ever got along without one.
The Water Claw Sub-Surface Spot Lifter works on the same principle as flood tools, but can perform Sub-Surface spot removal with any wet vacuum source, including a truck mount, portable, or wet dry mini-extractor. Standard hose adapter accepts 2" and 1-1/2" hose cuffs.
The basic rule of sub-surface spot removal is: any contaminants in carpet and/or pad that can be suspended in a liquid can be extracted out with the Water Claw.
Whatever amount of water is introduced to the carpet and pad after limited dwell time can be quickly drawn back out again with the Water Claw and typically dry out completely overnight.
Be sure the area under the spot lifter is saturated through both carpet and pad. The tool can be picked up and repositioned, or slowly dragged across the saturated area
The Water Claw Sub-Surface Spot Lifter literally flushes contaminants from carpet face fibers, backing and pad. Amazing results can be achieved on a variety of spotting problems when combined with the professional technician's knowledge of spotting solutions, for example:
- Soda: saturate with hot water then apply the Water Claw.
- Oils: saturate with a dilution of your favorite degreasing cleaner, Water Claw. Then saturate with a rinsing agent to remove cleaner residue and Water Claw the area again.
- Soap residue: saturate with a mixture of cold water and defoamer, then Water Claw it.
- Pet urine: saturate with your favorite urine liquefier. Allow a small amount of dwell time, followed by the Water Claw. (Repeat this step as needed.) Then saturate with your favorite urine deodorizer for your final flush and extraction. (Some single chemicals perform well for both purposes).
- Wicking problems: wicking problems of all kinds can be flushed out with the proper spotting dilutions or even straight water, as determined by the technician.
A manual is available for download below.