Bonnetpro's IronMan Carpet Cleaning Bonnets are manufactured from cotton and not only do they absorb significantly more than synthetic yarns, they also produce more friction and actually clean better. IronMan Bonnets will improve your results over synthetic bonnets every time and are a great choice for both domestic and commercial carpet care. 17"
Bonnetpro's IronMan long-life Carpet Cleaning Bonnets utilize a unique tread-like tufting process called TRD (Total Reach Design). Unlike the small 0.2" loops in terry cloth type bonnets, the .456" loops dig in and comb through much deeper and effectively, and provide true two-side cleaning. IronMan bonnets won't bleed through, providing longer run times with fewer pad changes. Now with the use of premium ring spun, long stapel, combed, virgin cotton specially made into Bonnetpro's IronMan Yarn, you get the best design with the best bonnet yarn available. This give you an excellent clean, long service life and excellent feel under your rotary machine without the cotton shedding found on other cotton bonnets. Don't forget, Bonnetpro's staggered TRD weave also allows this bonnet to penetrate deeper into the carpet fibres, not just float on the surface, giving you the best cleaning performance.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Yarns sourced in the USA.
- Most durable cotton bonnet on the market.
- Superior cleaning results over microfibre and synthetic bonnets.
- Excellent cotton durability.
- Runs easily and comfortably under your machine.
- Reduces operator fatigue and blown circuits.
- Use with Rotary Machines.
- No shedding.
Care instructions for IronMan Bonnets:
- Trim pulls or loose fibres as needed.
- Running over doorway thresholds or against wall corners will shorten life and damage bonnet.
- Do not wash with other types of bonnets, especially those with scrubbing strips (Medium Pads or Zebra Pads) as these may cause shedding in the washing machine.
Watch Bonnetpro's John Klucznik on IronMan Bonnets: