Formula 429 FC (Food Contact) - The ideal antimicrobial to help with protection from potential risks. Use on carpets, fabrics and hard surfaces.
Deodourises carpets and fabrics when odour is caused by bacteria build up. Kills many bacteria, viruses and yeasts up to a log kill of 6.
Formula 429 FC is a water based antimicrobial with multi-surface broad spectrum kill and residual control. Ready to use for white and grey water treatment.
Effective for political micro control of A/H1N1 swine, P.aeruginosa, E.coli, S.aureus, Enterococcus hirae, Bacillus subtilis, MRSA, C.difficile, Aspergillus niger, Listeria, Salmonella and Legionella pneumophila.
4 – Biocides
2 – Instant Kill and Residual Efficacy
9 – Nanoscopic Level Activity
STRONG Independently tested against the A/H1N1 swine flu virus amongst many others (see above).
SAFE Safe for humans, works on a nanoscopic scale similar to the virus. Too small to harm people.
ONE PRODUCT FOR ALL USES Surfaces / Hands / Rooms / Spray / Fog / Wipe / Foam / Mop.
ECONOMICAL One product in a 5L container. Use as you need. No expensive packaging.
ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT Has no significant impact on the environment.
SURFACES Formula 429 FC has 4 biocides and a polymer backbone which offers ongoing residual efficacy.
WET or DRY The unique hydrophobic properties allows Formula 429 FC to work on wet or dry surfaces.
AIR Can be fogged (Mini-Fogger or Blastmaster Wet Fogger) offering complete fabric of the room decontamination if required.
Directions for Use Spraying:
- Use neat, do not dilute (ready to use), using a pump up sprayer.
- Spray all contaminated surfaces prior to handling.
- Remove source contamination.
- Clean all affected areas.
- Spray all affected areas for broad spectrum kill and residual control.
Directions for Use Foaming:
- Use neat, do not dilute (ready to use).
- Follow spraying instructions 2, 3 & 4.
- Apply foam evenly onto all contaminated areas to deliver extended dwell times and deeper surface penetration.
Directions For use ULV Fogging:
- Use neat, do not dilute (ready to use) in either a Mini-Fogger or Blastmaster Wet Fogger.
- No rinsing required.
Formula 429 FC is also classed as Food Safe and Halal Certified.
ph Value: Neutral
Dilution: Ready to Use
Appearance: Clear Liquid
Safety Data Sheet is available below to download.