Formula 429 FC (Food Contact) - The ideal antimicrobial to help with protection from potential risks. Use on carpets, fabrics and hard surfaces.
Deodourises carpets and fabrics when odour is caused by bacteria build up. Kills many bacteria, viruses and yeasts up to a log kill of 6.
Formula 429 is a water based antimicrobial with multi-surface broad spectrum kill and residual control. Ready to use for white and grey water treatment.
Ordering Case Quantity (4 x 5L) qualifies for a discount.
Effective for political micro control of A/H1N1 swine, P.aeruginosa, E.coli, S.aureus, Enterococcus hirae, Bacillus subtilis, MRSA, C.difficile, Aspergillus niger, Listeria, Salmonella and Legionella pneumophila.
4 – Biocides
2 – Instant Kill and Residual Efficacy
9 – Nanoscopic Level Activity
Formula 429, a recent winner of NHS infection control trials through Smart Solutions for Healthcare Acquired Infection Control, is an ideal choice for all your requirements to reduce transmissions from human to human and kill the virus on surfaces.
STRONG Independently tested against the A/H1N1 swine flu virus amongst many others (see above).
SAFE Safe for humans, works on a nanoscopic scale similar to the virus. Too small to harm people.
ONE PRODUCT FOR ALL USES Surfaces / Hands / Rooms / Spray / Fog / Wipe / Foam / Mop.
ECONOMICAL One product in a 5L container. Use as you need. No expensive packaging.
ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT Has no significant impact on the environment.
SURFACES Formula 429 has 4 biocides and a polymer backbone which offers ongoing residual efficacy (works for weeks/months after application).
WET or DRY The unique hydrophobic properties allows Formula 429 to work on wet or dry surfaces.
HANDS Tested to EN1500 with 30 minutes to 16 hours control. Outperforms leading acohol and triclosan brands.
AIR Can be fogged (Mini-Fogger or Blastmaster Wet Fogger) offering complete fabric of the room decontamination if required.
Directions for Use Spraying:
- Use neat, do not dilute (ready to use), using a pump up sprayer.
- Spray all contaminated surfaces prior to handling.
- Remove source contamination.
- Clean all affected areas.
- Spray all affected areas for broad spectrum kill and residual control.
Directions for Use Foaming:
- Use neat, do not dilute (ready to use).
- Follow spraying instructions 2, 3 & 4.
- Apply foam evenly onto all contaminated areas to deliver extended dwell times and deeper surface penetration.
Directions For use ULV Fogging:
- Use neat, do not dilute (ready to use) in either a Mini-Fogger or Blastmaster Wet Fogger.
- Use of evidence strips is recommended to indicate effective fogging has been achieved.
- No rinsing required.
Formula 429 is also classed as Food Safe.
ph Value: Neutral
Dilution: Ready to Use
Appearance: Clear Liquid
Safety Data Sheet and Product Information Sheet are available below to download.