Formula 429 FC (Food Contact) - The ideal antimicrobial to help with protection from potential risks. Use on carpets, fabrics and hard surfaces.
Ordering Case Quantity (4 x 5L) qualifies for discount.
Deodourises carpets and fabrics when odour is caused by bacteria build up. Kills many bacteria, viruses and yeasts up to a log kill of 6.
Formula 429 FC is a water based antimicrobial with multi-surface broad spectrum kill and residual control. Ready to use for white and grey water treatment.
Effective for political micro control of A/H1N1 swine, P.aeruginosa, E.coli, S.aureus, Enterococcus hirae, Bacillus subtilis, MRSA, C.difficile, Aspergillus niger, Listeria, Salmonella and Legionella pneumophila.
4 – Biocides
2 – Instant Kill and Residual Efficacy
9 – Nanoscopic Level Activity
STRONG Independently tested against the A/H1N1 swine flu virus amongst many others (see above).
SAFE Safe for humans, works on a nanoscopic scale similar to the virus. Too small to harm people.
ONE PRODUCT FOR ALL USES Surfaces / Hands / Rooms / Spray / Fog / Wipe / Foam / Mop.
ECONOMICAL One product in a 5L container. Use as you need. No expensive packaging.
ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT Has no significant impact on the environment.
SURFACES Formula 429 FC has 4 biocides and a polymer backbone which offers ongoing residual efficacy.
WET or DRY The unique hydrophobic properties allows Formula 429 FC to work on wet or dry surfaces.
AIR Can be fogged (Mini-Fogger or Blastmaster Wet Fogger) offering complete fabric of the room decontamination if required.
Directions for Use Spraying:
- Use neat, do not dilute (ready to use), using a pump up sprayer.
- Spray all contaminated surfaces prior to handling.
- Remove source contamination.
- Clean all affected areas.
- Spray all affected areas for broad spectrum kill and residual control.
Directions for Use Foaming:
- Use neat, do not dilute (ready to use).
- Follow spraying instructions 2, 3 & 4.
- Apply foam evenly onto all contaminated areas to deliver extended dwell times and deeper surface penetration.
Directions For use ULV Fogging:
- Use neat, do not dilute (ready to use) in either a Mini-Fogger or Blastmaster Wet Fogger.
- No rinsing required.
Formula 429 FC is also classed as Food Safe and Halal Certified.
ph Value: Neutral
Dilution: Ready to Use
Appearance: Clear Liquid
Safety Data Sheet is available below to download.