Chemspec Formula 429 Plus - The ideal, fragranced, concentrated antimicrobial to help with protection from potential risks. A concentrated water based antimicrobial with multi-surface broad spectrum kill and residual control. Suitable for black water, sewage and trauma scene contamination.
Can be used on carpets, fabrics and hard surfaces.
Ordering Case Quantity (4 x 5L) qualifies for a discount.
Formula 429 Plus, a recent winner of NHS infection control trials through Smart Solutions for Healthcare Acquired Infection Control, is an ideal choice for all your requirements to reduce transmissions from human to human and kill the virus on surfaces.
Effective for political micro control of A/H1N1 swine, Mycobaclerium, Tuberculosis, MRSA, Medical Waste Treatment, Feline Calicivirus (Human Norovirus surrogate), Feline Coronavirus (SARA surrogate), enveloped and non-enveloped virus, HIV and C.difficile.
4 – Biocides
2 – Instant Kill and Residual Efficacy
9 – Nanoscopic Level Activity
STRONG Independently tested against the A/H1N1 swine flu virus amongst many others (see above).
SAFE Safe for humans, works on a nanoscopic scale similar to the virus. Too small to harm people.
ONE PRODUCT FOR ALL USES Surfaces / Hands / Rooms / Spray / Fog / Wipe / Foam / Mop.
ECONOMICAL One product in a 5L container. Use as you need. No expensive packaging.
ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT Has no significant impact on the environment.
SURFACES Formula 429 has 4 biocides and a polymer backbone which offers ongoing residual efficacy (works for weeks/months after application).
WET or DRY The unique hydrophobic properties allows Formula 429 to work on wet or dry surfaces.
HANDS Tested to EN1500 with 30 minutes to 16 hours control. Outperforms leading acohol and triclosan brands.
AIR Can be fogged (Mini-Fogger or Blastmaster Wet Fogger) offering complete fabric of the room decontamination if required.
Directions for Use Spraying:
- Use diluted 1:9 with water (e.g. 200ml to 1.8 litres of water) using a pump up sprayer or Foamer.
- Spray all contaminated surfaces prior to handling.
- Remove source contamination.
- Clean all affected areas.
- Spray all affected areas for broad spectrum kill and residual control.
Directions for Use Foaming:
- Use diluted 1:4 with water (e.g. 500ml to 2 litres of water).
- Follow spraying instructions 2, 3 & 4.
- Apply foam evenly onto all contaminated areas to deliver extended dwell times and deeper surface penetration.
Directions For use ULV Fogging:
- Use diluted 1:9 with water (e.g. 200ml to 1.8 litres of water). Can be used with the Mini-Fogger or Blastmaster Wet Foggerr.
- Use of evidence strips is recommended to indicate effective fogging has been achieved.
- No rinsing required.
Please note that, unlike Formula 429, the concentrated Plus product is not classed as food safe.
ph Value: Neutral
Dilution: See above
Appearance: Clear Liquid
Fragrance: Forest Fresh
Safety Data Sheet and Product Information Sheet are available below to download.