OdorX Thermo 55 Citrus, utilizing a blend of highly purified petroleum solvents and odor-controlling essential oils, creates a vapor barrier that prevents malodors from finding their way into the living environment. Solvent-based and available in a pleasant cherry scent, Thermo 55 is especially effective for controlling odours associated with structural fires. It is also highly effective for tobacco-related odour removal. 3.78L
- Ideal for aggressive odours.
- Ready-to-Use, solvent-based formula.
- VOC compliant.
- Treats 128,000 cubic feet.
- Use in conjuction with a Thermal Fogger.
Thermal fogging is only part of the restoration process and is not a substitute for a thorough clean. Always remove as much contaminant as physically possible before any thermal fogging operation.
The thermal fogging process uses heat to produce micron size particles. Particles of this size have several advantages:
- They have extremely large surface area that adsorbs contaminants.
- Particles are sufficiently small to enter the tiny crevices on every surface in the room where the odour exits.
- Micro size particles remain suspended in the air so they have time to interact with airborne contaminants.
- Thermal fog agglomerate small airborne particles that are a source of malodours.
Thermo 2000 is designed for use with a thermal fogger. Apply at a rate of 0.5 to 1.5 fluid ounce per one thousand cubic feet (15 to 45ml per 28 cubic metres) of airspace.
Ordering Case quantity (4 x 3.78L) will entitle you to a discount.
A Safety Data Sheet is available for download below.