Sorry - currently out of stock. Due in Thursday 20th February.
OdorX Thermo 2000 Cherry is a powerful water-based odour counteractant formulated for use in thermal foggers. Unlike solvent-based thermal fogging formulations (such as Thermo 55), Thermo 2000 contains only food- and cosmetic-grade ingredients. This means significantly reduced levels of volatile organic chemicals (V.O.C's) for improved operator safety and occupant comfort. Apply with a thermal fogging device only. Effective for controlling odours associated with structural fires. It is also highly effective for tobacco-related odour removal. 3.78L
- Great for aggressive odours.
- Ready-to-Use, water-based formula.
- Treats 128,000 cubic feet.
- Use in conjuction with a Thermal Fogger.
Thermal fogging is only part of the restoration process and is not a substitute for a thorough clean. Always remove as much contaminant as physically possible before any thermal fogging operation.
The thermal fogging process uses heat to produce micron size particles. Particles of this size have several advantages:
- They have extremely large surface area that adsorbs contaminants.
- Particles are sufficiently small to enter the tiny crevices on every surface in the room where the odour exits.
- Micro size particles remain suspended in the air so they have time to interact with airborne contaminants.
- Thermal fog agglomerate small airborne particles that are a source of malodours.
Thermo 2000 is designed for use with a thermal fogger. Apply at a rate of 0.5 to 1.5 fluid ounce per one thousand cubic feet (15 to 45ml per 28 cubic metres) of airspace.
Ordering Case quantity (4 x 3.78L) will entitle you to a discount.
A Safety Data Sheet is available for download below.