Think of the Miniflex HX as a compact version of the top-of-the-range Airflex Storm. Measuring just 39cm x 66cm x 86cm, the Miniflex HX is about as small as professional carpet extractors get. It's compact, user-friendly and lightweight. The control panel is top mounted just where you want it. Large 10" rear wheels help with stair climbing, both front casters are braked. The water tanks are easily accessed and with hinged lids. Even the motor housing can be accessed in seconds. The tilt-and-roll loading system makes for very easy loading and unloading.
The Miniflex HX is tiny for a professional carpet extractor! However, compared to a standard twin vac professional machine, the Miniflex HX cleans up to 4 x faster, with much faster drying times and can even power hose runs up to 200ft working direct from the van.
You get a compact, lightweight and very user-friendly machine, with the power of a top-of-the-range portable extractor. Plus, a host of other great features to make life easier.
The Miniflex HX - The Tiny Terror!
- Compact and easy to manoeuvre - measures just 39cm (W) x 66cm (L) x 86cm (H).
- Around double the vac power of standard twin vac machines.
- Pump options from 220 to 400psi (fully adjustable).
- Much faster cleaning.
- Much faster drying times.
- Longer hose runs (200ft)
- Use as a portable or direct-from-the-van (or both).
- Built-in tilt-and-roll van loading system.
- Built-in auto feed.
- Built-in power pre-spray system.
- Optional heater.
- Optional remote control/auto empty system.
- Optional exhaust silencer.
Price is for 400psi Machine only.
The Miniflex HX has the same vacuum power as the top-of-the-range Airflex Storm. You get around double the vac power of the standard (2 x 5.7") vac motors found on most professional carpet cleaning machines. This massive power means you can:
Clean much faster - move the wand up to 4 times faster.
Achieve much faster drying times.
Run very long hose runs up to 200ft.
Vac motors are also designed to last 3 times longer than the standard 5.7" motors (1500 hours compared to 500 hours).
Up to 400psi cleaning power - Choose between 200psi or 400psi pumps - all Miniflex HX pumps are fully adjustable and with a panel-mounted pressure gauge so you can see what pressure you're cleaning at. The more psi, the faster you clean, the fewer wand passes and the less operator effort required.
Add the Magma heater for virtually instant very hot water straight from cold water in the tank, with no pre-heating or second immersion heater needed.
The Miniflex is made from roto-molded polyethylene, which makes it lightweight and extremely tough. There is no chance of the body delaminating like fibreglass can. The hinged waste and solution tank lids are also tough polyethylene and very durable.
You get a 5 year warranty on the Miniflex tank moldings and motor housing. All other parts are covered by a 12 month commercial-use warranty.
- Solution Tank: 25 Litres.
- Recovery Tank: Airflow friendly cylindrical design.
- Motor Housing: Easy access for maintenance with fold-out motors and quick connects. Fan cooled for maximum component longevity.
- Pump Pressure: 220psi or 400psi options.
- Vacuum System: Bigairflow system with big bore internal plumbing.
- Vacuum Motors: 2 x Genuine Lamb Ametek 6.6 High Efficiency Vacuum System.
- Vac Hose Port: 2" port accepts 1.5" and 2" vacuum hose.
- Exhaust: Optional 4" big bore exhaust silencer.
- Easy Load System: Built-in tilt and roll system.
- Built-in Power Sprayer: Apply pre-spray via hand tool or wand.
- Direct Feed: Can connect to external tanks with no extra pump needed.
- Tank Construction: Tough polyethelene.
- Control Panel: Top mounted for convenience.
- Rear Wheels: 10" rear wheels for easier stair climbing.
- Front Wheels: Both with locking brake.
- Vacuum Shut-Off: Ball valve.
- Power Cable: 25ft high visibility orange cables.
- Dimensions (cm): 39(W) x 66(L) x 86(H).
- Weight: Approx. 220psi - 34Kg; 400psi - 38Kg
- Inline Heater: Optional Magma heater.
- Warranty: 5 years casing, 1 year parts.