Prochem Natural Carpet Rinse is a WoolSafe approved maintenance product for wool carpets and rugs. 5 Litres
Biodegradable, phosphate-free, contains eco-surfactant. Neutralizes alkaline residues. Safe for all types of carpet, including wool and stain-resistant nylon. Polymer encapsulation technology leaves no sticky residues to attract soil. Contains natural lemongrass, eucalyptus and tea tree oil fragrance.
- Professional carpet rinse product based on citric acid.
- Biodegradable carpet extraction rinse with micro-encapsulation formula.
- Neutralizes alkaline residues without the use of harsh or corrosive acids.
- Incorporates polymer technology to help prevent residues that may attract soil.
- WoolSafe approved maintenance product for wool carpets and rugs.
- Clear liquid with natural lemongrass and herbal fragrance.
- Always pre-test carpet for colourfastness with diluted solution in an inconspicuous area before proceeding.
- Vacuum carpet thoroughly, to remove dry soil.
- Treat spots and stains with Natural Carpet Spotter according to label instructions.
- Pre-treat heavily soiled areas and traffic lanes with Natural Carpet Prespray according to label instructions.
- Do not mix Natural Carpet Rinse with other cleaning agents.
Portable machines: Mix 100ml Natural Carpet Rinse per 10 litres of warm to hot water (1:100) in the machine solution tank.
Truck mount units: Mix 2.5 litres of Natural Carpet Rinse per 20 litres of warm water (1:8) to make truck mount concentrate for use in chemical injection system. Set flow meter at 2 to 4 gph, depending on soil conditions.
Dilution 1 to 100
pH Concentrate: 4.5
pH Diluted: 5.5