Prochem Natural Carpet Spotter is a WoolSafe approved maintenance product for wool carpets and rugs. 5 Litres
Biodegradable, phosphate-free, contains eco-surfactant. Removes a wide variety of spots and stains from carpet. Gentle pH safe for all types of carpet, including wool and stain-resistant nylon. Polymer encapsulation technology leaves no sticky residue to attract soil. Contains natural lemongrass, eucalyptus and tea tree oil fragrance.
- Biodegradable carpet spot cleaner with polymer encapsulation formula.
- Neutral pH spot cleaner for removing a wide variety of spots and stains from carpet.
- Contains polymer encapsulation technology to prevent sticky residues.
- Biodegradable, phosphate free and with eco-surfactant.
- WoolSafe approved maintenance product for wool carpets and rugs.
- Clear liquid with natural lemongrass and herbal fragrance.
- Always pre-test carpet for colourfastness in an inconspicuous area before proceeding.
- Natural Carpet Spotter is ready to use, no further dilution is required.
- Remove any surface spot material.
- Apply Natural Carpet Spotter directly to spot with spray applicator, making sure to wet all stained areas.
- Blot with clean absorbent white towel, cloth or tissue. Do not rub. Larger stains may require light brushing. Work from outside to centre of large spots.
- Repeat if necessary then rinse with clean water, or with hot water extraction using Natural Carpet Cleaner or Natural Carpet Rinse.
- Gently brush carpet to align fibres.