TileMaster Colour Enhancing Sealer (Solvent) is ideal to seal and protect all natural stone whilst deepening the natural colour of the stone and giving great stain protection on:
- Highly Absorbent Stone
By using the TileMaster "Active Compound Resin" Protection System, tiles are protected from dirt, grime and daily food spills with it's invisible and breathable sealer. Does not form layers or films and does not create a shine. Available in 1L and 5L.
Warning - this product does not protect stone from acid or chemical damage, surface wear or scratching. Creates a permanent colour change which can not be removed once applied.
Where to Use
Perfect for use on floors, walls, wet rooms and countertops in Kitchen, Hallway, Bathroom, Patio, Swimming Pool or anywhere to protect honed natural stone.
- Deepens the colour of the stone.
- Gives excellent protection against both oil and water based stains.
- Laboratory certified as safe for food preparation areas and worktops.
- Protects and seals both indoor and covered outdoor surfaces.
- Easy to apply and ready-to-use.
- Does not change the appearance of most surface types.
- Aids maintenance and makes it easy to clean the floor.
Coverage (rates per 1 litre per coat):
- High Absorbency Honed Natural Stone: 10-15sqm
- Medium Absorbency Honed Natural Stone: 15-20sqm
- Polished Stone: 15-20sqm
- Polished Porcelain: 40-50sqm
- Ceramic and Porcelain: 35-45sqm
- Floor Preservation and Ongoing Maintenance: Surfaces treated with this sealer should be maintained with TileMaster Cleaner No. 2, diluted at 1:50 (1 cap in 5 litres of water).