TileMaster Cleaner No 4 Grout, Plaster & Builder Dirt Remover is ideal for cleaning ceramic and porcelain tiles after installation. Great for removing grout haze, plaster, cement and general builders dirt. Please note that this product is not suitable for wood, vinyl or natural stone floors or any acid sensitive surfaces. Available in 1L and 5L.
- Acid-resistant stone
What It's For
- Removes grout haze.
- Removes plaster.
- Perfect for initial acid wash after installation.
- Highly concentrated solution, ready for dilution.
- Removes post-application deposits and building-site dirt.
- Eliminates limescale from floors, showers, bathroom fittings.
- Thoroughly cleans outdoor floors.
- Removes compendious deposits and cleans at the same time as it also contains surfactants.
- Effective against rust stains.
- Buffered acid, does not produce harmful fumes for the user and the environment; it does not contain hydrochloric acid.
- Does not change the appearance or colour of material.
- It cleans but does not attack.
- Does not effect the grouting.
- Does not ruin profiles or items in aluminium and steel (kitchen hoods, pipes).
- Can be used on many surfaces.
- Has many functions: it can clean and remove deposits according to dilution.
- It is also effective in removing grout residue.
Coverage (dilution rates per 1 Litre):
Initial Wash/Grout Haze Removal: 1:5 (15sqm)
Builders Clean Refresh: 1:10 (30sqm)
MSDS is available below for download/viewing.