TileMaster Stone & Tile Stripper is an effective strong stripper which removes old, stubborn or unwanted protective coatings. Available in 250ml & 5L.
- Excellent strong grease remover on very dirty floors.
- Wax and protective coating remover.
- Emulsifies several layers on each application.
- Effective, fast acting, formula.
What it will clean:
TileMaster Stone & Tile Stripper is ideal to clean and remove built up surface sealers and topical coatings, including yacht varnish, and 2 parts solvent sealer that are present on tiles around the home.
WARNING: Not intended for vinyl or plastic surfaces. Product is flammable.
Where to use:
Perfect for use in Kitchens, Hallways, Bathrooms or anywhere around the home that has old sealer to strip and remove.
- Strips coating from both tiles and grout.
- Removes surface sealer without damaging the tile surface.
- Extremely easy to use.
- Removes even the toughest lacquers and varnish.
- Ready to use and very fast acting.
How to use:
Apply TileMaster Stone & Tile Stripper to surface and leave to act for 5-15 minutes, keeping it wet to ensure the product does not dry up on the floor.
Then scrub the floor using the TileMaster Machine with Pad C or Pad A and TileMaster Diamond Dust for best results. Alternatively, scrub the floor with a stiff scrubbing brush or appropriate pad.
Once desired result is achieved, remove all dirty water with a clean mop, sponge or cloth. Rinse well with fresh clean water to ensure floor is clean and desired results have been achieved.
On thick coating, multiple applications may be required.
A Safety Data Sheet is available below for download/viewing.