The TileMaster SBR Seal Remover Buffing Kit fits all 17" Rotaries. Perfectly designed to seal/buff TileMaster sealers into the surface while removing excess sealer from the surface. Please note that the cloths are now a new cotton design.
The SBR Kit is perfect for use on all natural stone and tiles including marble, granite, limestone, travertine, slate, sandstone, concrete, terrazzo, quarry tile, ceramic tile, porcelain tile.
Where to Use:
Perfect for use on floors, walls, wet rooms and kitchen worktops, hallway, bathroom, patio, swimming pools or anywhere around the home or garden to clean and remove mould from natural stone.
- Removes the excess sealer.
- Easy to use.
- Perfect for quick buffing off on large areas.
- Fast acting and works sealer deeper into the floor.
How to Use:
- Once you have applied the sealer to the floor, place the buffing pad on the floor and set the white floor pad over the top.
- Next, work the machine over the area you are buffing and the cloth will soak up the excess sealer. Once the absorbent buffing cloth is full and starts to smear the sealer around, turn over the cloth or use a fresh one.
- Work the floor until all the seal is buffed off.
Watch the SB40 and SBR Buffing Kits in action: