ATP Surface Test
Ultrasnap is a user-friendly, all-in-one ATP sampling test used with the SystemSURE luminometer. This pen-sized sample collection device is easy to use, small and environmentally friendly compared to other ATP swabs.
In addition, Ultrasnap uses the world's first liquid-stable reagent in place of the freeze-dried enzymes used in other ATP sampling devices. This provides better accuracy, longer-lasting signal strength and more reproducible results.
- Easy-to-use, all-in-one device.
- Snap-Valve™ technology - snap & squeeze.
- Premoistened swab bud.
- Self-contained, liquid-stable reagent.
- Write-on swab label.
- 100 tests per case
- 12 months at refrigerated temperatures (2-8ºC).
- 4 weeks room temperature (21-25ºC).
- Unprecedented accuracy and reproducibility.
- Simple, quick and user-friendly.
- Tolerant to temperature abuse.
- Test wet or dry surfaces and liquid samples.
- Results in 15 seconds
- Costs up to 50% less than competitor ATP swabs.
- Twice as much testing for the same cost.
- No reagent wastage.
- Consistent, reliable results.
- Environmentally conscious design - uses 20 - 80% less plastic than comparable devices.