The Hydro-Force SX12 Hard Surface Cleaner - make quick work out of any job with the industry's most advanced hard surface tool.
The SX-12 blasts soil and dirt from tile, grout and smooth or rough hard surfaces. The rotary arm spins to create amazing soil blasing power working from 700 to 2,000psi, while the vacuum port picks up all the waste. The SX-12 is ready to work with truckmount carpet machines, pressue washers and vac systems.
Marry up to high power extraction machine or use with pressure washer and wet vac.
Aerodynamically-engineered radial vacuum line creates a laminar-flow vortex in the cleaning head that allows the SX-12 to remove water twice as fast as competitive models.
Toe-adjustable vacuum relief lets you adjust the suction strength on the fly.
Low profile allows the unit to fit under kickboards.
Easy access inline filter makes cleaning the filter a snap.
- Quality components will handle operating pressures from 700 to 2,600 psi so you can blast away oily deposits.
- Stainless steel handle and high-tech polymer casing will take a beating and ask for more.
- Handles are spaced shoulder-width and allow you to use side-to-side or front-to-back cleaning strokes
- Lightweight construction makes it feel like the machine is floating along the floor.
- Tool length is comfortable for users of all heights.