Chemspec One Earth Carpet Cleaner & Rinse One Earth Carpet Cleaner & Rinse cleans without the use of synthetic surfactant chemistry. The unique formulation of Carpet Cleaner & Rinse turns all soils and surfactant residues into free rinsing soaps for fast, complete, removal. This product is also an ideal rinse aid to neutralize alkali or acid residues from carpets and upholstery.
As the product cleans, it converts from an alkali to an acid, and when it is completely dry, it is pH neutral. Use in low moisture cleaning systems and with portables and truckmount extraction equipment. Use as pre-spray and in tank rinse. Safe for use on wool and stain-resistant carpeting. Certifed by Ecologo as environmentally friendly green product.
Woolsafe Approved as safe for use on Wool carpets by the Woolsafe Organisation.
Ordering Case quantity (4 x 3.78L) will entitle you to a discount.
As a Prespray: Add 180ml to 4 Litres of cold tap water (1:20).
As a Rinse: Add 30ml to 4 Litres of cold tap water (1:64).
For Low Moisture Cleaning Processes: Add 60ml to 4 Litres of cold tap water (1:64).
- Vacuum the carpet thoroughly.
- Preinspect/pretest/pretreat spots as needed. Post wet floor signs as needed.
- Apply ready-to-use solution at the rate of 200 square feet per ready-to-use 4L (5 square metres per litre). Use a coarse spray and avoid generation of fine mist. Avoid overspray on surfaces not being cleaned.
- Allow 10 to 15 minute dwell time but do not allow solution to dry on the carpet.
- Rinse extract with 1:64 solution and warm water.
- Use sufficient airflow to ensure that the carpet will dry quickly.
Safety Data Sheet and Product Specification Sheet are available below to download.